Uuuuggggghhhhhh

Arlea

"I can't stop crying", "I like destroying my bed", "NO NO NO", "I can't be quiet", "I want a new mommy & daddy"
"This house is boring", "No fair".

If I have to hear anymore of this I will be bald by morning from ripping my hair out.

Seriously, how do you all do it??? I don't understand, I am loosing my mind.

That is all!

H

HaoZi

You can happily inform her that if really wants new parents you'll take her down to the police station and let them dole her out a new set.
Sometimes they sleep.
And somewhere in there, you will develop rhino skin and a sense of humor darker than Poe's.

keista

:consoling: You will learn to tune it out, ignore it, and let it slide, while still listening to see if there is a change and your attention is truly needed. It is NOT easy, but counting down the time until bed helps.

KTMom91

Dark humor. No question about it. Find your laughs where you can.

And if you like destroying your bed? Hope you like sleeping on the floor, too. Logical consequences, my dear.

Hugs. been there done that.

Wiped Out

Staff member
What Kiesta and Mary said! Also, although I know it is easier said than done, if there is any way you need to find some "me" time.

JJJ

"I can't stop crying"

Me either.

"I like destroying my bed"

Then sleep on the floor.

"NO NO NO"

NO NO NO!!!!

"I can't be quiet"

How about a muzzle?

"I want a new mommy & daddy"

I want a new kid.

"This house is boring"

Yep, so let's take a nap.

"No fair".

Life isn't fair.

I'm very crabby today as I have had a similiar day as you but my whiner is 15!!!

ready2run

i have a babylock for the inside of my difficult child's door. he can't figure out how to use it. :) mean? maybe but i have to maintain my sanity in order to run the house and too many people depend on me to get all bent out of shape over one. and i don't use it often, only when it seems to be never ending and nothing else is working to distract him or help resolve it. this may work better because i am on the first floor and he is on the third. he may continue whining. i just can't hear it anymore. he is told he may come out when he is done and ready to sit and do something quietly. he also hates me, wants new parents, doesn't like this house, doesn't want his toys...ect. i have offered to call children's aid to come 'help' him along with a warning that if he goes to a new home he will not be coming back here, and no he can't take his brothers with him. he does not like that idea.

Arlea

HAHAHAHAHHA,

Thanks everyone, just had to get it out of my system lol!!!

I am getting used to it but my 18 mon old daughter never seems to get to sleep anymore because of all the yelling. I am sure we will all adjust with time.

Thats for the comic relief!