Vent Vent!! Men are ##!#*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothlorien

helpimlosinit....I'm going to copy this and put it over in General. Look for responses there. Please fill out your signature and tell us more about what's going on.

Ropefree

Banned
I haven't been yelling and I have an opinion and I am offering what I have to say.
I am not attacking in anyway where anyone one else is at in their thinking process about anything. These are typed words. When reading the voice in your own head is your voice. The reader embellishes the words they choose to read with their own emotional content.
Maybe the fellow is just indifferant to his relationship to his living environment.
I am not invalidating anyones feelings. I am offering insight into my own personal ezperiance living with a physiological issue that it is very easy for others with their expectations to minimize. I am well aware of how common that is first hand.
Also I am not 'fighting'. This is a forum. A very public forum.
As a safe place it is possible to read about anothers views from their own perspective and not have any personal resonates one way or another.
The invalidating I feel I am witnessing here has to do with belief that other
view points are unwelcome.
That Susiestar feels that others are yelling suggests anger. Over what? Not wanting to read something because why someone is taking time out of their own life to respond? If you are feeliing something it really is not about what you read. Needing to control the fact that another person takes up space and time and you don't feel like 'liking' them? What is being refered to as "lecture" is ideas offered,so you tell me Susiestar, who is invalidating feelings?
When someone has lost the functional capacity to do something there is plenty to feel angery about! Life as one hoped it would be is changed.
I do know what this is like. First hand and in relationship.

Lothlorien

You are right, RF...it is people's own interpretation, so perhaps when typing out your words, you should read it first and make yourself a little clearer on your meaning. Several of us took your post as though you were annoyed with crazymama for venting. No one says you can't have a different point of view. We all want others' opinions here, but perhaps when your opinion is in vast contrast to someone else's, lighten it up a bit.

This is not the first post that you have made that sounds argumentative. This is not the first thread that's been locked because of this, either. I will lock this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.