Venting: Just overall annoyed today

JJJ

I'm stressed, I'm crabby and everyone is on my nerves today. I wish I drank cause I could use a drink or 2 or 20.

Eeyore and Piglet seemed to be in a contest this morning for who could be the biggest whiner. Eeyore refused to go to track practice today so now he is not eligible for the conference finals. Piglet's tryouts are in full swing and we will find out if she made her 1st choice team in about 2 weeks. Piglet goes to all her practices and does an extra skills practice each week. And Eeyore whines that she makes her teams, um seriously????? boy can't even handle 1 hour after school 3 days/week.

Kanga's placement is trying to make us feel guilty about not going down there for some end of the school year talent show. (1) They've already told us that we are 1 of the more involved families so don't try and make us think that she'll be the only one without parents there (heck, some of those kids have ROs on their parents!!) (2) got about half the paperwork from our last meeting, no idea where the other half is and there are a few moderate errors on the half I did get, nothing tragic but I refuse to sign less than accurate documents (3) then they asked if her grandparents could come to the talent show. I was very blunt and told them that I don't know what Kanga has told them but NO ONE will visit her anymore except husband and I. That she has burned all of those bridges.

Poor, poor sweet Kanga.....ggrrrr...I hate her honeymoon phase because she really gets everyone to feel so sorry for her. All it does from our end is cause us to pull farther away from her because we know what happens when the honeymoon ends (round X of false allegations anyone??).

And I'm still fat. Icing on the cake. Cake? Cake? I want cake...but I can't :(

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know just what you need!

CAKE AND TEQUILA ALL AROUND!!!!! NO WAIT - 2nd thought

RUM AND CAKE ALL AROUND!!!!! - another brilliant thought - cut out the middle man -

RUMCAKE - JUST GET THE BLOODY DAY OVER WITH -

RUM CAKE FOR EVERYONE 120 proof RUM CAKE NOW BEING SERVED ON THE LIDO DECK - cause sister? UNEEDA CRUISE ON CAPTAIN MORGANS ship!

AVAST YE LAND LUBBERS -

and now.......????? we KNOW why the RUM is always gone!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mmmmm. Forget the cake, just bring on the rum. lol

I think it's been going around. I had a rather nasty bout of annoyance several days ago.....3 days of it, now it's gone. No reason really. Same old same old going on.

((hugs))

M

ML

I'm saying a prayer that today is a much better day. With all you have going on I think you're a saint to ever NOT be crabby! Just for today, take really good care of yourself, try to eat mostly healthy and perhaps, if you can, fit in a walk or something to blow of some stress. Thinking of you today, ML

Star*

call 911........call 911
JJJ -

I think if we brought a tub of frosting, a bottle of rum, and a prayer? We got ya covered. (I'm still bringing cake - someone should always bring a cake to these get togethers)

JJJ

Yes!! Rum with cake -- deal :)

Decided to eat real food today because husband has one of his rare 16 hour days at work and he won't be home until after I put the kids to bed and then he always works late on Fridays.

Tigger is home sick :( Poor kid is all congested, luckily he becomes a sweet cuddle bug when he is sick :)