Virtual Vacation Time

Wiped Out

Staff member
With all of this lovely weather I think it is time for us to take a virtual vacation. I'm thinking Hawaii or the Caribbean or anywhere there is sun, heat, and beautiful beaches!

I'll bring Margaritas to start things off!

Who's in and what are you bringing?:)

InsaneCdn

<duck>
I'll take an acreage about 10 miles or so out of the city, all set up for winter living... where I can just LIVE and be self-sufficient and ignore the rest of the world (except when it's what *I* want... then, it's "only" 10 miles to the city)
I don't mind winter... I just hate having to deal with everybody else out there when it's winter... bad drivers, slow plows, hard-to-start cars...

InsaneCdn

We have plenty enough... it's an extreme winter this year... a few days or a week of extreme cold, then a few days or a week of almost melting... I'm used to -10 to -20 (C) for weeks on end, and would rather be in that range.

Tiapet

Old Hand
I've never been to Hawaii and it's on my bucket list so that's a good choice for me! :) I'll bring some fancy wide brimmed hats so everyone can keep the sun off their faces and heads and protect their eyes some more (no sunglasses, that's a personal choice). Oh and a supply of books (your choice).

I NEVER thought here it would reach a balmy 7 degrees! (wind chill a lot colder) Never ever! It's not suppose to be this cold in the south and the cold hurts far too much. I really hope that this is only a freak thing for the next day or two. I can't handle it regularly at all. Schools closed now for an extra day due to the cold and the slight mess left behind on secondary roads from the tiny bit of snow we had last night.

trinityroyal

Oooh, oooh! Sign me up!
Can we do a tour? Caribbean, then Hawaii, then Australia? Or perhaps start with Australia since it's summer there, and then move to the Caribbean and Hawaii afterward?

I will bring chocolate truffles and lovely fruit platters, as well as a selection of buff and tanned beach boys to serve them to us on trays. They will be forbidden to talk or otherwise interact with us, but just to look decorative and serve the treats. (If someone can scare up Raoul, he can provide entertainment for those seeking it :)

I will also bring my favourite pink bikini, and a magic spell that hides all my stretch marks and surgical scars, so the rest of you don't have to stare at them.

See you all on the beach.
Trinity

KTMom91

A tour sounds like a marvelous idea.

I'll bring plenty of iced tea, for those who can't have margaritas, and some more books, just in case. You can never have too many books!