Visited Miss KT yesterday...

KTMom91

Hubby and I drove up to see Miss KT, and it was a really nice day! She's working at a little bitty church, maybe 50 people, and she works with the kids. The people were really nice, and they seem to love her and think she's doing a great job.

We went to lunch, then wandered around one of the beach towns nearby, and I told her if she leaves this and comes back to the Valley, she's nuts. Then we took her back to the dorm, met her roommate, and unloaded all the junk she wanted us to bring (like cheese balls and bagels).

After she literally filled up the back seat of my car with dirty laundry (Please, Mom? Please? Will you do my laundry for me?), we headed home. I start sorting laundry today...I don't think she's done laundry in weeks. OMG. She says that's only a week's worth of clothes. Guess she changes several times a day...from the skin out. Hubby and I don't go through that many clothes in a week. After I give her a bad time about the huge number of socks and underwear in the laundry bag, we hang up.

She calls back about an hour later. Seems she has only two pairs of underwear still at school...the rest of them are here, waiting to be washed. And she won't be home till Friday. Oops.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

On the underwear.

Gee, maybe you should tell her even Travis did his own laundry at school. lol

Glad the visit was nice. And I'm really happy that this job seems to be a really good fit for her.