Vote for my dog!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by TerryJ2, Mar 24, 2009.

1. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I've registered so I can vote.........just waiting on the darn slow email so I can log on. Love his name. :D
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member

I missed something- how do you vote? He is adorable! They are all very cute!
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

You have to register to get the option. But it's not hard. :)

I voted for him :D
  5. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I registered but it won't let me sign in????
  6. 'Chelle

'Chelle Active Member

hmmm doesn't look like I can register, from Canada. But would vote if I could, he's a sweetie.
  7. house of cards

It worked!!
  8. Star*

Star* call 911

A VOTE FOR STARBUCKS from his Auntie Star - OMG he's BEAUTIFUL!
  9. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

What a cutie he is!!! I voted!!
  10. TerryJ2

Thank you all.
    I think you have to register, and then it lets you vote.
    I don't normally do this sort of thing but I thought, what the heck. :D
  11. nvts

nvts Active Member

I voted! Good luck!

12. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

5 PAWS from this board Auntie!!!
  13. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

I voted too. I love Starbucks!!!:D He is soooooooooo adorable!!!:D And, I absolutely love his name!!! Please give him a big hug and kiss from his "Auntie WFEN."

When my "favorite sanity saver" was just a "baby", I entered her in a photo contest too. She won first place - $25. We donated it to the shelter where we got her. Submitting a photo of her for a contest was a first for me too.

I have the winning picture framed and sitting on top of my computer desk.

Thanks for sharing this with us - Looking at all of these adorable "fur babies" is a great way to start the day... WFEN
  14. TerryJ2

Thank you.
    He's going to need extra votes at home ... since I think he, or our other dog, Taffy, gave me poison ivy! I hug them a lot and that's the only way I can figure out that I got it on my forearms and stomach.
  15. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I will be voting presently! He's a cutie. And blind? Totally?

Your post prompted me to go check out our local humane society's page. They're having some fundraisers coming up, but the neatest one - a local photographer will take professional photos of your pet, send them to you on a cd for $50 with a release to have them printed anywhere, and the entire $50 goes to the shelter. Cool!
  16. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I can't do it from work but I'll vote when I get home. Good luck to Starbucks - love that name!

Next year you can all vote for my Katy ... I think I'll let her run for County Commissioner!
  17. TerryJ2

Good idea for a fundraiser, Shari!

Thanks, Donna. My husband picked out the name. It's my husband's fave spot.

Katy? Is she a dog? She'll probably win!
  18. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I did it! Or at least I think I did it! Starbucks is ADORABLE! What a beautiful guy!

First I couldn't get in because it said that someone was already registered with MY email address! How could that be? I never did find anything that said where to vote - is clicking on 5 paws "voting'? If it is, that's what I did. If I did it wrong, let me know and I'll go back and do it again.
  19. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

So how is Starbucks shaping up in the rankings? Should I go into Jessie's email and vote through her? She would be fine with-it - esp as he is blind. SHe thinks blind animals are super special (she is SOOO right!). She once asked if it was possible for a blind dog to ahve a seeing eye cat? ROFL!!

anyway, how bout and update on how Starbucks is doing in the rankings?
  20. house of cards

I believe Starbuck's is now in second place, we need a few more votes.