Vote for my dog!

TerryJ2

Thank you all.
I think you have to register, and then it lets you vote.
I don't normally do this sort of thing but I thought, what the heck. :D

Terry,

I voted too. I love Starbucks!!!:D He is soooooooooo adorable!!!:D And, I absolutely love his name!!! Please give him a big hug and kiss from his "Auntie WFEN."

When my "favorite sanity saver" was just a "baby", I entered her in a photo contest too. She won first place - $25. We donated it to the shelter where we got her. Submitting a photo of her for a contest was a first for me too.

I have the winning picture framed and sitting on top of my computer desk.

Thanks for sharing this with us - Looking at all of these adorable "fur babies" is a great way to start the day... WFEN

TerryJ2

Thank you.
He's going to need extra votes at home ... since I think he, or our other dog, Taffy, gave me poison ivy! I hug them a lot and that's the only way I can figure out that I got it on my forearms and stomach.
Grrr.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I will be voting presently! He's a cutie. And blind? Totally?

Your post prompted me to go check out our local humane society's page. They're having some fundraisers coming up, but the neatest one - a local photographer will take professional photos of your pet, send them to you on a cd for $50 with a release to have them printed anywhere, and the entire $50 goes to the shelter. Cool!

donna723

I can't do it from work but I'll vote when I get home. Good luck to Starbucks - love that name!

Next year you can all vote for my Katy ... I think I'll let her run for County Commissioner!

TerryJ2

Good idea for a fundraiser, Shari!

Thanks, Donna. My husband picked out the name. It's my husband's fave spot.

Katy? Is she a dog? She'll probably win!

donna723

I did it! Or at least I think I did it! Starbucks is ADORABLE! What a beautiful guy!

First I couldn't get in because it said that someone was already registered with MY email address! How could that be? I never did find anything that said where to vote - is clicking on 5 paws "voting'? If it is, that's what I did. If I did it wrong, let me know and I'll go back and do it again.

susiestar

Roll With It
So how is Starbucks shaping up in the rankings? Should I go into Jessie's email and vote through her? She would be fine with-it - esp as he is blind. SHe thinks blind animals are super special (she is SOOO right!). She once asked if it was possible for a blind dog to ahve a seeing eye cat? ROFL!!

anyway, how bout and update on how Starbucks is doing in the rankings?