Want/Need a WOW Gift??

susiestar

Roll With It
If you like to give really unusual gifts, this would be it, in my opinion!

You can pay for a ride on a B24 liberator plane for $450!

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/e6c2087c-31be-4d16-bae4-8c566d15ea99/b-24-liberator-ride

You spend 30 min in the air under 10,000 feet elevation in an open air, unpressurized cabin.

Not a practical gift for many, but I can think of a few people who would truly LOVE this if I could afford it as a gift for them.

Talk about an amazing experience!!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
We live close to the Chino Air Museum which SO loves - and funny enough that ride in that plane his Birthday present this year from me. Don't know how he is going to manage to get in it LOL but ever since he started volunteering there years ago he has talked about it.

Marcie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
The catch is the parachute rental is $500 per 30 minutes........... only kidding! NOT running to get the check book, but would be interesting item for someone

TerryJ2

Yes, it's the add-ons that get you ... neat idea, though.

How do you find these things?

I'll stick with-the BMW racing course. It's expensive but valuable for learning and practice. Besides, I get sick on planes ... :imok:

DammitJanet

Is that the vomit comet?

I actually might like that! I adore planes. I have flown in everything from single engine prop planes to the big boys crossing the Atlantic. I had a boyfriend in HS who was a private pilot and he taught me how to fly and land a single engine because he wanted me to be able to get down just in case anything ever happened when we were up in the air.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That is very cool!

When I was single, I once gave I guy I was nuts about a session in a glider for his birthday. He loved it :) And when he came down he insisted I go up as well. What a rush!