Wanted: Cute kids' Christmas stories

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
A couple of things happened at Christmas that we thought were really cute/funny with the kiddos.

I like to hear cute kiddo stories - anyone have any stories about something cute, funny, or endearing that they care to share?

DammitJanet

I think I have told you guys we got a new puppy. Or that basically Cory dumped a new puppy on us...lol.

Well...when Keyana got here on the night of the 25th, she walked in the door like she always does yelling..."Hey Buddy!" to our little dog. She stopped in her tracks and stared at the new puppy...

Turned and looked at Papa and said "Papa, look, a new puppy! Whose present is that?"

We told her the puppy was Buddy's present.

She said.."Well, how did he unwrap her?"

LMAO!

jal

Janet, too cute.

Shari, I have 2 I thought were sweet.

I've known this was going to be difficult child's last yr to believe...He's 7.5...He came home from school and said XXX says there is no santa clause, that it's the parents that give the gifts. He said he was going to stay up on xmas eve to see santa, because "I believe", he said. ("I believe" from the movie Polar Express, which we didn't even see this holiday).

Luckily, he did not put up a fight about waiting up for santa on xmas eve.

Then xmas morning, he comes down our hall at 6 am saying santa came! He walks back up the hall and I hear him say to himself "I must have been good." Then when we joined him in the living room he said again so innocently, "I must have been good." It's was so genuine and dear.

susiestar

Roll With It
When Wiz was about a year he was still mostly crawling. He was very vocal though. We went to my in-laws for Thanksgiving and their tree was already up. I had tripped earlier that day and let a curse fly.

So, as my in-laws are watching, he goes crawling under the tree (ALL the way under) and forgets how to back up. So he lays down and starts rolling, chanting "sh##, sh##.

TALK about embarrassing!!!!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We got wee and easy child 2 a wii this year. We wrapped the controllers up and gave each one. Wee opened his and looked at it and asked "what is it?"

easy child 2 told him it was a remote for a wii.

Wee threw his behind him on the couch and said "That's dumb. We don't even have a wii."

Then I carried the box into the room.