Wanted to be a difficult child today

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I have two jobs (and a third is in the pipeline what has become of me) and on the one I don't actually work when anyone else is there generally. But husband and easy child both work there during normal hours. One of the people that is a coworker just broke off his engagement with a friend. Out of no where this came. He was a major jerk about it all the way around. Of course at least is was before the wedding. But he told everyone else before he told her among other fun things.

In the past he has been very annoying and done things to **** me off but for my friend I had played nice so to speak. Well now I would like to tell him to go jump off a bridge (I haven't but oh would I like to).

Flash forward to today. At my other job I teach CPR for part of it. Guess who was in the class I taught today. Jerk boy. And of course he is joking with me. Gag me. I was professional... I didn't use him to show live choking victim or anything (thought about it). Sometimes I just wish I could go a little difficult child.

So now I have this unfullfilled need to strangle someone. Probably a good thing no one is home. It will give me a chance to get all of that out of my head.

Being a responsible adult isn't fair some times (and yes I am well aware life isn't fair).

beth

trinityroyal

(((((HUGS))))) Beth,

You're right. Sometimes being a responsible adult really rots.
Please vent away, if it helps you to keep from playing Steven Seagal with someone's neck...

Andy

Strangle a pillow! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grrr::919Mad:

Oh how I hate those days that a work situation has you frustrated even outside of the job!!! I am usually good about leaving work at work but there are those days once in a blue moon. (I vented about one the other day in the good morning post)

Atleast you don't have to be quite as nice at the first job anymore. Maybe you can find a way to put him in his place?

Hope the frustrations can go away soon so you can enjoy a nice comfy evening at home.

Andy

My difficult child attended an American Red Cross Babysitting Training today. During the choking part, the instructor told the kids that they would learn the positioning only. They would not really do the procedure.

You could have asked him to come forward with another volunteer. State he is the victim and the other person gets to demonstrate how to help.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I forgot to tell you that you are only to show me the procedure, not actually pound on his back and perform the abdominal thrust. Did you by any chance have the hold too high and hurt him?"