wanted to wish everyone...........

Jena

a great time this upcoming weekend. I won't be going unfortunately. I was really hoping to, and I am desperate for a break yet my work schedule and difficult child's recent behavior and me getting sick again, throw in easy child it isn't happening lol. ok i think i gave enough ligitimate reasons for it :)

Seriously would of love to of met everyone, this place has been so helpful and really assisted me through some truly hairy moments with difficult child.

i hope everyone has a great time, i think you are all great and i hope you all enjoy the break, you all deserve it!!!! :)

busywend

It is next weekend, I hope! LOL!
But, thank you! I am looking forward to meeting everyone and I am sorry you can not make it.

Estherfromjerusalem

Oh, it is already almost THAT weekend? I shall be thinking of you all, and remembering the wonderful time when I met some of you, thanks to Fran. Oh, it's already four years ago, unbelievable.

I'm not planning a trip to the USA in the near future (!!), but you never know, I just might win the Lotto and then I will come like a shot, if not this year, then next year.

I hope you are all taking cameras, and that you are more computer-savvy than I am when it comes to downloading the photos into the computer etc., because I am waiting to see pictures of you all, with explanations of who's who. And of course a detailed description from each one of you about how it all was, etc. etc.

Love, Esther

trinityroyal

What Esther said!

Since I've had to bail out of the trip (OB-doctor says no travelling while I'm out to HERE with babies), I'm going to be living vicariously through those of you who are there.

Hope you all have a wonderful time, and I'm dying to hear all about it.

Trinity

DammitJanet

Oh you know we will take pictures...that is a given! And I am sure several of us will have laptops with us so we can check in with the board to say HI! I know Im taking Billy's laptop.

Yes that would be great! I hope someone does take pictures then I could see who I am talking to. I might even print a black and white copy and put it near my computer. Someone will think I am crazy I know.

Jena

pics would be great............. i want to see some table dancing!!! :) lol........ honestly tried to figure out last minute how to drive up tomorrow night and than the truck started up today, have to bring it to mechanic sat a.m. it just wasn't meant to be for me!!