Wanting to thank you all for your support.

Cass

Things have been pretty tough around here lately with difficult child going to court and it still not being finished,but its slowley settling down.We are still waiting for a decision from CAS on my grandson comming to stay with us.They are having another meeting this week to see if it is possible and if not what the problem is.
I want to thank you guys for being here for a shoulder to cry on, your prayers,your support.
Ive been making extra time for myself lately ,I dont want to burn out and I want to be rested mentally and physically for if the baby comes to stay.Its been a long time since Ive had a baby in the house so Im preparing..lol
Thanks again to all ,will update when I hear from CAS after there meeting this week. :angel:
Cassie
PS:My daughter has 10 days to go for her due date.

VLong

Hope all goes with with CAS and I'm glad you are making time for YOU. Will be thinking of you this week and sending positive thoughts for grandson coming to stay with you.

Loris

Yep, time for yoy is a good idea! Sounds like you'll be surrounded by babies soon! I know you can't wait. I do hope all the court stuff is over soon, for all your sakes. You're still in my prayers.