Warning to Parents re Teens and Dust Off Spray

Coookie

Thank you so much Sheila. We have so many can's of this stuff here, computer nerds yaknow, and although I don't think difficult child has heard of this (probably being dumb on my part) it is being locked in my file cabinet as soon as I post this reply. :(

Does it never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I was into photography in high school. A number of my classmates used the canned air to get high. I learned then that jsut about anything in a spray can can be used for a high, and probably has been.

I didn't realize this wasn't widely known, though my husband didn't know it until I mentioned it. He bought it for cleaning out the computer. And was surprised when I locked it up. And this was right after we married - difficult child wasn't a year old.

I am sorry I didn't share this, and I hope that none of you has a child who uses it.

I am sure that many of you are aware of the dangers of huffing PAM or other oils. It is a killer because it coats the lungs with the oil. I hope that those who haven't heard this already can be aware. And share with their kids about it = if the kids won't take it as a dare.

Susie