Warrant Issued...

tracyf551

Well the Constable came here the other night looking for difficult child. He has made no effort to pay his fine for underage drinking. A wopping 322.00 (25.00 a week) he refused to get a job and I told him awhile back he would have a warrant. Again I don't know what I'm talking about. I refuse to pay for his screw up. Actually I can't. Money is so tight around here its unreal.
I did speak to difficult child to tell him about our visitor. And i told him if he is here and they come here I can not tell them I don't know where he is. he has to go. And the way he's been talking to me and acting lately when we are graced with his presents it won't bother me a bit. Cold, maybe but I AM FED UP.
Signed, Totally Detached!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hi Tracy. Another case of a difficult child learning from natural consequences.

I think I'm asking the same as RM- what does the warrant say?

Suz

tracyf551

The warrant says he can pay 260.00 up front and avoid going to jail. The 260.00 will "satisfy" the fine from what I was told. If he doesn't have it they will take him to jail. The amount now with new costs adding up is about 400.00. If they take him it is 10.00 a day. So he would do roughly 40 days. The local jail where he would go is new, and from what I hear it like summer camp only he won't be able to smoke. It'll do him good, at least he'll have a bed and food.
STILL TOTALLY DETACHED

rejectedmom

And if he goes to jail is the fines removed or does he still have to pay when he gets out? Will someone make this clear to him? Reason I ask is that my difficult child thought that if he went back to jail on a parole violation he would not have parole when he got back out. difficult child's don't think like the rest of us and many donot understand the full consequences of their actions until they live them. -RM

B

bran155

Another fed up mom here!!!

I can so relate girl. My daughter was just issued another Bench Warrant today for not showing up to court. (for stealing my debit card) I am also just utterly fed up with it all. I am sure you are like me, have done everything humanly possible to help your difficult child. What else can we do? I do not think you are being cold to not want to bail your son out of trouble he himself got into!!! I am in the same place. We can't bail them out forever. At some point they must reap what they sow!!!

Hang in there.

(((HUGS)))
Shawna :)