Warrior Mom Graduation/Birthday/Finals Party!!! (

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW!! We sure have some incredible reasons to party right now!!!! Tiapet and Marg had birthdays (if I forgot anyone it isn't on purpose - just add your name!!)!!! Nomad graduated from her grad school program!!! Lisa passed her pharmacy class and only has 9 weeks until she graduates!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvX_5ym_ajI

I contacted Raoul and he will meet us on Warrior Mom Island to slather the sunscreen on us, give us massages and soooooo much more!!

I will bring a truly decadent chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake, excellent coffee, frozen lemonade pie, and booze for the watermelon! Also ginger ale and grapefruit juice to mix 1:1 for the most refreshing summer drink (vodka optional)!

(Those of our guys who participate are welcome as long as they don't annoy their partner. We have a separate Man Cove they can hang out around when we want estrogen only time!)

Who will join me there????

KTMom91

OOOOH! Me! With chips and salsa, quesadillas, and plenty of margarita fixin's, and extra salt and limes for those who prefer their tequila unencumbered by margarita mix.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I will bring my famous marinated chicken and pork ribs with husband's dry rub and homemade sauce. (His sauce was so good that several companies wanted to market it for him. Being a tad Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), he refused until he "got it just right", and wound up taking the recipe with him when he died!

busywend

I am so there! Congrats to everyone on their major accomplishments!

I am bringing some baked ziti and linguini limone - it has artichokes, roasted red peppers, asparagus and chicken...yum!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ohhhhh!! ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

I too have a quite refreshing frozen drink (vodka optional but why would you WANT it optional???)

I can also bring my chocolate chip cookies with the reese cup and some home made ice cream.

Also...I'll need LOTS AND LOTS of sunscreen! :bigsmile:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am SOOOOO in.

I wanna try some orange sherbert with peach schnappes....anyone up for an experiment?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I was just thinking that we could throw in a little redi-whip, too....vanilla ice cream would work just as well!

SRL

I make a to-die-for hot fudge sauce that I'll bring.

Congratulations girlfriends--we're proud of you!

trinityroyal

Is it going to be sunny? Because I'm tired of wearing my Uggs and a jacket everywhere I go!
It's definitely going to be sunny!

I'll bring the Bellinis (alcoholic and non, your choice). Also, a butterscotch-cinnamon-spice cake. And a vuvuzela to make celebratory noises (but not the loud, annoying kind).

Congratulations everyone!

DammitJanet

OMG.....the peach schnapps sounds decadent! I am definitely going to have to go off my alcohol restriction.

I had a coworker who used to make the most to die for white russians with ice cream.

susiestar

Roll With It
The orange sherbet and peach schnapps sounds great, like the orange juice and peach schnapps a friend used to drink - but in smoothie form!!

I need lots and lots of sunscreen too!!!!!

graceupongrace

Can I come too? I could really use a grownup party! I'll make homemade ice cream -- vanilla bean (to go with the peach schnapps) and coffee, with real coffee beans steeped in cream.

Congrats, ladies!