watch Starter Wife???

Jena

hi

ok another show, starter wife it's on lifetime here. new show. Debra Messing is in it. I watched it today it was good. I will def keep watching it. Some of it was kinda strange she seemed to jump from ex to two different guys and then settled on homeless guy.....lol

but hey it's t.v. :)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Actually new season begins NOW..... in our area it's on USA..... they ran the first season most of the day and now they have a new guy playing the ex and a new girl playing the daughter.... they both look totally different from the last season's actors..... needless to say I wondered if she got married and divorced again over the summer....., but it's a cute show.....

Jena

your kidding?? wow....... so the new guy is he still "homeless" guy playing catch up?? lol......how funny was that scene when he invited her over to his "campsite?" he was cute though, his little books on his makeshift shelf in the middle of the woods.......yup me the jerk he would of had me at hello also!!! :)

Jena

ok i just found it on and everyone is different almost ........who is that guy playing kenny??? and joan's husband took a serious nose dive into the geriatric ward so to speak....lol