We are HERE! Me and Terry say Hi!

DammitJanet

Terry and I got down to sunny and beautiful temps in N. Myrtle Beach early this evening and checked into the condo. Nice place! Has a nice whirlpool for me...lol. We have been chatting away.

Doncha wish you could be with us?

buddy

ummm, yeah. Wanna trade places? You can come to cold MN and go to a stupid IEP meeting tomorrow! yeah, I am sure you wanna do that , smile!

Have a hot soak for me.

klmno

Yes I do!! I'm there in spirit! I'll be in the area in November- that was the best I could do.... (**pout**)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
ohhh man!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. And as it turns out I could so use a great escape about now.

Enjoy! And someone have a good stiff tall one for me while you're at it.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I was looking forward to something this year, but life sure did grab me by the throat!!!

Relax a bit for me, will ya!!!

DammitJanet

Well, its quiet since its just Terry and I. She threw her back out right before she started to drive down and all that driving didnt do it any good. The directions she had to get down here were awful so I met her in Lumberton and she followed me down to the condo. She called me right as I was fixing to leave and I just stayed home until she got to Lumberton. She was about 2 hours north of me at that time. Worked out well because I could finish watching my football game...lol. And I took her a much shorter way into NMB!

Right now Terry is out getting some lunch, seeing a chiro and maybe visiting the beach if she feels up to it afterwards. I am waiting for Tony to get off work tonight and he will meet us here after work to stay until Wednesday. He has to go home Thursday because they get paid back at home but he is most likely coming back on Friday and may bring Cory and the baby so everyone can see them...everyone being Terry and DF. I think she is supposed to come in on Friday night. Tony brought his fishing poles so he can catch us some fresh fish for dinner this week...yum yum.

And obviously, I am doing what I always do, spending time sitting. Its what I do best!

TerryJ2

Hellooooo ... DF,swim faster!
I'mmuch better after seeing the chiro but I'm still very stiff. I had lunch at a nice place, then hung outat the shopping ctr where the chiro is located so I wouldn't get lost. I'm notgood at directions, sigh. Not gooD AT using Janet's keyboARD, either! lol!
You're all welcometo come down but don't bring your fleas, leprosy or cold weather, please. :)
There is so much here I want to do (Namely, beach, pool, walking, winery and horseback riding and chattingw/Janet) but with-my back out, I think it will be a toned-down version. :) I slept 10 hrs last night. Woo hoo! That's one of my favorite things to do onvacation. :)