We Got The Grant!!!!!

JJJ

I had to go get the certified letter from the post office. It was very thin, so I thought for sure we had lost.

BUT WE WON!!!!! WE GOT THE GRANT!!!!

I can't stop crying I am so happy!!!

pepperidge

sometimes good things do happen in this difficult child world. Way to go, and congatulations on all your hard work. nice to see it pay off!

meowbunny

I am so thrilled for you. Now, let's hope they can help Kanga so that she can be a part of your family or at least a viable member of society at some time.

slsh

member since 1999
JJJ, I'm really glad you got it. It's beyond my comprehension why she wasn't approved the first time around, but.... it's a done deal now, thank goodness. I hope Residential Treatment Center (RTC) is on approved list so that you all can settle in now and let Kanga get started on working the program.

And no quarterly reports!! ;) Yeah! Just a yearly letter to request extension. Phew/whew.

Congrats, JJJ. I'm really so happy for you.

Christy

That is FABULOUS!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. It also gives me some hope that things sometimes work in our favor.

Now you can worry less about money and focus more on what is really important.

Congrats!
Christy

'Chelle

WOOOO HOOOO I'm glad you were approved. I think they have an automatic not approved stamp so the non-warrior parents just give up and those with fortitude keep at it. Way to go on the hard work. Hope everything works out and she's getting the help she needs.
:bravo::yes::woohoo::happyguy:

Wiped Out

Staff member
:cutie_pie::cutie_pie::cutie_pie:Doing the happy dance! So glad they finally saw the light and approved what they should have in the first place.