We Got The Grant!!!!!

JJJ

Thanks all!!! I'm still in shock. The Residential Treatment Center (RTC) that she is in is probably not on the approved list yet because they just opened in April but their boys Residential Treatment Center (RTC) is on the list so it shouldn't be a big deal to have the girls one added. If not, she is still on the wait list at a grant-approved Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (didn't stick all my eggs in one basket, I can be taught!!).

Just still in shock....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:bravo::bravo::flowers::musicdance:

Triple J,

Better late than never ~ sorry I missed this yesterday. I'm so happy for you, your family & kanga.

Finally you can work on long term treatment plans for kanga.

by the way, how does it feel to be under the same roof again? Give us an update.
All I can say is Praise the Lord & pass the HMJ:dance:

JJJ

It feels wonderful to be under the same roof again. I'm trying to finish the Spring cleaning I started before she came home (and we left). The littles are gradually settling back down. For the first time, I have not overscheduled our summer. As I was pouring through various summer camp brochures, it finally hit me -- I don't need to keep everyone away from her this year!! We are having an old-fashioned, hang out around the house summer!!!

witzend

I've seen this a couple of times but have been distracted each time I went to read it. I just wanted to say "woo hoo!"

JJJ

Thanks again all! I'm still waiting to hear from the people that take the grant and make it happen, but since Kanga is in an Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and her funding is covered for another 75 days from post-adopt, I don't think anyone is in a big hurry -- except me!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just stopped in for a moment and read this!!! i am SO happy for you and Kanga...
Take a moment to savor this moment!