We have an anonymouse on the board!

DammitJanet

I just got a delivery of beautiful flowers from "anonymous". I know its not from my family.

After reading about Stars good fortune and a few other things...I do believe we have an anonymouse on the loose on this board! I dont know who it is or if its a bunch of you put together but whomever you guys are, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The flowers are so lovely. They have made my day, weekend and whole week. The vase is lovely too.

You did bring a smile and happiness to me when it was badly needed. Thank you!

T

TeDo

That is so awesome Janet. YOU deserve something "special" after all you've had to put up with.

DammitJanet

Well I always knew this board was this awesome. It literally saved my life. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I wouldnt be alive today if it wasnt for the prayers of this board. I know that the hospital couldnt believe the cards and balloons I got when I was in the hospital. This board is so much a part of my that my first words coming out of the coma werent any of my kids names...they were "the board!" LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
So you got secret flowers, from a secret garden and a secret friend? That's a LOT Of secrets! Some anony-mouse MUST LOVE you VERY much! And Everyone's right Janet - The fact that someone here thought of you and planned this in advance to brighten your day after all the dark and ugly days you've had? I think that's just bloomin COOL. WAY TO GO ANNOY MOUSE. WHAT A MAY!!!!! WHOEVER YOU ARE _ I BET YOU"RE HAVING FUN and giggling - I know I'm enjoying seeing Janet smile! nanna nana neener I know something you don't know....hah ha ha ha ha ha ha.......Oh .......maybe I don't. lol. Drat.

Last edited:

Tiapet

Old Hand
This is so great that you got a smile and happiness when it was much needed, like you said. To make your day or week better, that's a bonus! To not be feeling well too, wonderful. Hmmm, maybe you can drop some hints to Tony or Cory for the future and tell them to get you the makings for a little pretty beta fish to go in the vase once the flowers are done. Then you can have an eternal "friend" to keep you company and smiling. They are really easy to care for.

They feed off the plants but you also get beta food. There is special water conditioner you get to keep the water healthy for them. IF you do ever get one by chance, let me know as I have a whole page of beta care information as difficult child had one and there is stuff to know about them.

Enjoy Janet! You soooooo deserve! :grouphug: