We have an appointment

F

flutterbee

March 13th. We have to start with a child psychologist. She will see me only on the 13th, then will see difficult child probably within a week or less. I was told she may only need to see difficult child one time or maybe a few times before she refers her to one of the psychiatrists. I'm hoping that just through my conversation with her we can get that process started.

I just feel so much better to finally have an appointment.

smallworld

This is very good news. I can only imagine how relieved you must feel. Here's hoping the appointment is the start of your difficult child's road to recovery.

Hang in there.

LittleDudesMom

Awesome!

Start getting your ducks in a row now so that you can take full advantage of this appointment. Get that parent report updated, etc. I started making a list whenever I thought about questions I wanted to ask or observations I wanted to share. That way you don't forget anything in the molment.

Great news!

Sharon

KTMom91

So glad to hear you have the appointment!

Is she hearing voices as often, or are things settling down a bit for her?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's great news! I hope difficult child is able to be open about what's going on with her and doesn't try to minimize things as she's done with others.

What a relief for you :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Whew! Thank goodnessl. I was just about to PM you to see if you'd been able to get the appointment.

Saying prayers and holding good thoughts that things move ahead without delay.

(((hugs)))