we have arrived

susiestar

Roll With It
Jena, you are holding up AWESOMELY!! I am glad you got there and I hope that once you are at the hospital you have help and support from the docs/staff. DEtoxing from cigarrettes is going to be hard during all of this! You may want to consider the patches or gum/lozenges. Even though they are not cheap, they would help with the current stress levels. in my opinion you need to be as gentle as possible to yourself right now.

Take care of yourself and remember to eat!

Andy

Good day Jena!

It is a good thing that there are not too many people around? A lot less activities brewing to distract difficult child. Hopefully you will connect to someone there real soon.

You may have husband for longer than two days! Have you seen the weather on the East coast? Major storm heading up the coast creating airport delays. What a winter this is turning out to be.

Try not to be too overwhelmed. Break it down into bite sized pieces. One day just exploring the Ronald McDonald complex, One day exploring the facility you will be getting difficult child's treatment from, One to two days exploring the route between the house and facility. Then set daily goals - Today I will find the library, today I will find a park, Today I will find the grocery store, ect. ect. Don't have to take everything in at once.

Good luck!