Weather Issues??? - Check In

T

TeDo

We are in the middle of a winter storm warning. Got 6 inches of snow already and supposed to get another 6. We got 3 inches of sleet and hail first and this snow is VERY heavy. The wind isn't helping much either. People are getting stranded even on our city streets (I live in a small rural town).

busywend

Getting 3-6 inches today and maybe another 1-3 overnight.

It bites - big time! I was ready for warmer weather and SUN!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Well, it's nice here - for now. Went to lunch with husband and while waiting outside, started to sweat - in sun, long sleeves! About 70 degrees. Came out 45 minutes later - very windy, humid. We're going to get a humdinger of a storm very shortly. It's tornado season here... We had an F1 somewhere in the state already.

muttmeister

It was nearly 80 yesterday. We had the first tornado watch of the season - thankfully no storms here. They are predicting snow for the weekend. Ahhh - spring on the plains.:holymoly:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
16" up here and still coming down. I hit ice yesterday, skidded out, and hit a tree. I'm fine other than a bit sore, but my poor car got its passenger side front end crunched. I was gonna have a loaner brought out here today but my driveway is full of snowdrifts, my snowplow service is running late, and there's no way to get in or out of the place right now.

TerryJ2

Argh-- snow AND thunderstorms! I am so sorry for you folks. My little sister in MN had snow and a thunderstorm the other day.

We've just been having thunderstorms, in between perfect weather and beautiful blossoms. No in-between, just one or the other.

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's sunny, about 80......got the :bbq::water_happy:the grass is looking good and the puppies are enjoying running in the water!

4timmy

Severe thunderstorm warnings here, but I think it passed over us. 54 DegreesF here now. It actually reached 70 yesterday here in Ohio!

H

HaoZi

It's back to being cold here, have heard mention of expected snow but haven't seen anything yet. It might well pass us by. Hope everyone else stays safe and warm.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Big storm just went through...........another one on the way. Under both severe tstorm and tornado warnings. Darrin made it in the door from school just as the skies opened up. Supposed to be in the 30's or 40's tomorrow. ugh

witzend

It's nearly April and we haven't hit 60 degrees yet. We got over 80 about 4 times last year. It's so flippin' cold!

tiredmommy

We're in the same boat as Wendy. It was so messy this afternoon that all afterschool activities were cancelled. They postponed the Science Fair until next Tuesday; Duckie is bummed. :(

svengandhi

I am SO sick of winter. There has been ONE nice day in NYC/LI area since the day before Christmas. I hate it - I want to live somewhere that NEVER has snow and is about 70 - 75 degrees every day. Anyone live in a place like that or know of one?

H

HaoZi

Ummm.... Hawaii? You'd have to deal with hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and tourists, but the weather is beautiful (so Dad tells me, he was stationed there for 3 years).

DDD

Well, Florida is hot as Hades in late summer and we do have hurricanes every few years but...I don't now how you guys survive the Winters especially when they spill over into Spring. I just can't imagine. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Let's see. When I went to lunch with husband it was beautiful. On my way home after work? HAIL. And COLD.

UGH. Can we PLEASE get back to Spring?!

flutterby

Fly away!
It was 66 degrees yesterday. By 11pm last night, it was 30 degrees and snowing furiously. We only got a dusting that "stuck", though.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yup, same here. Supposedly snowed last night, but I don't see any signs. on the other hand, it's freezing. Ugh.