Wee is absolutely flying off the walls.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
He has been this way since 4pm. He is CRAZY.

We have a swing in here. He's had the bar swing (trapeze swing, whatever it is called) there for the last 5 hours and he has NOT STOPPED ONE TIME. Hanging from the swing, swinging - swinging - swinging - swinging...

I just needed to get that off my chest.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sounds like how difficult child 2 was when he was manic. Once we were at a friend's house for a birthday party and he found their stair-master in the garage... couldn't get him off it the whole time we were there (about 3 hours). He was really stuck that day. Hope Wee settle down eventually!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
He JUST announced he was going to bed, marched to his room, put on his pjs, and crawled in bed. End of that chapter! (the one thing I love about that boy...he doesn't fight sleep...when he drops, he drops.)

He's been really stuck lately, too. School's on his mind a lot. He knows the other kids have gone back and he's not. I told him its because last year's teacher and aid where both gone and they were finding someone good, but still, and he seems to get it and be ok with it, but its on his mind a lot. He's been a bit fragile lately.

tiredmommy

Sorry he's so fragile. Your description reminded me of Duckie today when we were in the exam room waiting for over an hour. She kept spinning on the doctor's chair and talked so much that I thought my ears would bleed.

KTMom91

Must be something in the air...Miss KT's been texting, calling, and messaging all afternoon. The latest one said she wanted me to mail her sleeping bag and her Andy Warhol purse tomorrow. The one before that said she'd missed dinner and ate a quarter of a jar of peanut butter and a bowl of cereal instead. I really don't want to know.

Glad Wee went to bed...sleep well!