Wee wii

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee is playing a Nintendo DS. Apparently one of the boys on our camping trip left a mario game in our camper, and he is eating it up. He normally wont play video games at all.

But he may as well be playing Wii fit! lol If the little dude turns right, Wee leans WAAAAAAYYY to the right. Or left. And when the little dude on the screen jumps, Wee's body jumps with it. It is quite funny to watch. Its not in the least bit subtle! lol

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 2 and my mom are like that, too. Take my mom to a soccer match, and she will kick an invisible ball as she stands on the sidelines watching the game. It's hysterical to watch. She said her grandmother used to do the same thing when they would watch boxing matches on TV in the 1950's. I can only imagine... :rofl:

DammitJanet

I used to basically do that with my boys when I watched them when they played sports. It was like I was playing a video game and had them on controllers...lol. Sit down, go that way...head back there...watch the ball!

Ya know Shari, they make a mini version of the Wii and sell it at CVS that I was looking at the other day. Oh...and I saw a childrens medical bracelet there too that was plastic and looked kind of like one of those WWJD but had sliding boxes in it. Cant describe it well.