Week of 11/30 Affirmations

M

ML

Monday
I will walk during lunch with friend. I will eat a healthy lunch and think of 3 things for which I am very grateful. I will keep my points/calories within goal.

trinityroyal

Monday:
1) I will remember all the things for which I am grateful.
2) I will take joy in every happiness, no matter how small or fleeting.
3) I will remember that, just because I'm thinking it doesn't mean everyone else knows about it. If I need something, I have to say so out loud.
4) I will go for a walk with the babies. I will take the time to marvel with them at all the new and wonderful things they discover along the way.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
1.) I will SMILE when Dude tells me about his Daddy
2.) I will Nod and Smile when Dude tells me about his WONDERFUL Daddy and how sorry he feels for his crackhead Daddy
3.) I will SMILE, NOD and not vomit, when Dude tells me his Dad cried and that was just so sad....and THAT got him out of a MONTHS worth of excuses for NOT sending a nickle for the train ticket...but left me and DF with Dude fallout because until Dude and x sat together and x cried Dude ranted he was a SOB.....YUP.....yup....yup.....SOMEONE toss me a BITE guard.

:tongue:

Warning - I'm apologizing in advance because I know what I'm about to say doesn't belong here, BUT, STAR I LOVE YOUR AVITAR!!! It made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair!!!

Well, maybe in a way, my comment does belong here. I know that I need to remember to try to find something to smile about each and every day... I've been a bit too serious and wrapped up in too many difficult child issues lately...

by the way, this is a great thread. Thanks for starting it ML! SFR

trinityroyal

Monday:
1) I will remember all the things for which I am grateful. Yes.
2) I will take joy in every happiness, no matter how small or fleeting. Yes
3) I will remember that, just because I'm thinking it doesn't mean everyone else knows about it. If I need something, I have to say so out loud. Still working on this one. It's a hard concept to grasp sometimes...
4) I will go for a walk with the babies. I will take the time to marvel with them at all the new and wonderful things they discover along the way. The look on Baby P's face as I walked the stroller under the trees in our garden was delightful.

Trinity

Tuesday:
1) I will not get mad if people think I'm the nanny. I will take it as a compliment that I don't look old enough to be the children's mother.
2) When someone asks about the babies, "Are they yours", I will just smile and say "yes", rather than snarling.
3) I will take difficult child with me on my walk one of these days. My giant blond cherub will call me "mom" and confuse the heck out of everyone. I WILL laugh about it.

Trinity

Trinity! Too funny!
Star: I call that my "You're so pretty" smile and nod face.

I will take time to read my book. I never relax for one second and I need to do it.
I need to go to the doctor, and I am going! Tomorrow!
I will not get mad at husband when he tells me to eat a steak, or this, that, or a whole laundry list of things. I'll just smile and nod with my "You're so pretty " phony smile plastered on.
I will get my nails done tomorrow, that makes me feel good.
Wow, we should all do this every day in a journal (a real one)!