Weekend Mornings....

happymomof2

I sit here and my coffee is cold. Don't want to nuke it cause I don't want the microwave sounds to wake up the kids!!

Anyone else try to be quiet as a mouse to avoid that??

:scared:

I like my quiet mornings with my coffee before I have to start dealing with them!!

tammyjh

Well, I'm hardly ever the first one up on the weekends. On week days, I am the one who is dragging them all out of bed for school but on weekends, they're hopping all over husband and I because they want breakfast:laughing:
Hope you were able to have a few minutes of peace before they all woke:D

M

ML

I had a good 45 minutes to myself this morning. Yes, I tiptoed down the stairs in fear of waking difficult child. Precious time it is. Now he's up and demanding of my time so I'm typing this out in segments. Love to all and wishes for a great day. xo ML

Wiped Out

Staff member
My difficult child almost never sleeps in! Usually though I'm up early Saturdays for work and husband is the one who has to get up. On Sundays I'm usually off to church early too.

In the summer though when we're all home we sometimes lay awake in bed just hoping he'll sleep in a bit.

wakeupcall

difficult child sleeps in on the weekends.....first time he's slept in his life! Weekday mornings, husband and I get up at the ridiculous hour of 4:30 so we can have some peace with coffee and the laptops. I tiptoe through the kitchen.

I'm teaching myself to hover, so as not to step on a squeaky floorboard. Just float around the house... ;)

(When I get that down pat, I'll let you guys know.)

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I'm lucky on that end - mine loves to sleep in. we homeschool so we are able to set our own schedule. I always get up around 7am (and check in here!) and the "little" one is woken up at 11am. I get most of my unwinding done early in the morning to brace myself for whatever is coming my way that day, but I am as quiet as can be as I don't want the volcano erupting early - when that happens it throws off my whole day!