Weightwtchers update: Trying for 130 by age 60 (next month!)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MidwestMom, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Ok, so I am so pro-Weight Watchers I think I have more enthusiasm than Jennifer Hudson. At any rate, I was probably 162 when I started WW in April. This may not sound like that much until you think that I am a real midget...only five feet and a few ounces tall. I want to get down to 120, but I set a goal of 130 for my sixtieth birthday in early Sept.

I was 134 this morning!!!! If I work hard, maybe I can do it!!!!

I think this is the best, healthiest way to lose weight and keep it off ever. Some people in my group have lost 80-100 lbs. and nobody has gained weight. It's nothing like TOPS. You really lose!

Crossing my fingers for 130.

If anyone wants to lose weight, this is a good way to learn how to eat healthy and to kick up the workout too. I am very healthy (knock on wood) for my age and I feel much better lighter.

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congrats and you can make that 130 by your birthday!!! Keep up the fantastic work:)

3. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Terrific job!!!

4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

good work!

5. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

*Good for you!

6. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Way To Go!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! The gift of health, feeling good, is the most perfect 60th b-day gift you can give yourself:D. I also think you should celebrate by buying yourself a new outfit, doesn't have to be anything expensive, just something that makes you look as terrific as you feel when you put it on. You deserve it!! SFR

7. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

AWESOME MWM!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!

You go girl! :)