Weird little update: microwave and frig

N

Nomad

This is an addendum to my post re: the microwave and frig....

Today I was driving home from the doctor EXHAUSTED (working late, etc) up early for doctor appointment...doing the best I can. Thinking about this dumb microwave thing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see that my neighbor has put up a GARAGE SALE. This is unusual in my area. Gotta have a PERMIT for one...somone got a job, etc....whatever.

Guess what? They have a brand new microwave for sale for practically NOTHING. I grabbed it.

difficult child found a slightly bigger than mini frig (not full size, but not teeny tiny either) on Craigs list near where husband works. He is going to take a look this after noon. Good price.

I am thanking my higher power BIG TIME.

Several good days of positive difficult child attitude and actually very good behavior. I do think living in a steady location will help her (difficult child)...and she now will have the kitchen she needs. Small lesson (perhaps) learned re: getting quality used items.

HOWEVER, I have learned NOT to invest my heart and soul into these things. difficult child does what she does. We can only hope...

PLEASED as punch that difficult child sees we are getting used items....and that she is helping. This is a nice lesson.

Thought you guys might like some positive news. It's small...but at least it is a little something.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
N

Nomad

Honestly, the child (adult child) has a guardian angel. I am convinced of this. :D;):D

She rarely, if EVER, sees it.

HOWEVER, I do. And it brings me a tad of comfort....and I am very appreciative of this. :D