Welcome new member p-nut 2004~

Star*

call 911........call 911
I just wanted to be sure that our new member Pnut-2004 was made to feel part of the family!

(just FYI for any of you oldtimers. This is a brand new nut .....er Pnut) :likeit:

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY PNUT 2004!

DDD

Adding my welcome, too. Name choices always fascinate me. I'm wondering are you tiny and got that nickname years ago? Do you live in Georgia? That is none of my business, lol. In my case people figured I must be a top heavy former Playboy Bunny. Not!

You've found a terrific family of diverse caring people. I'm looking forward to knowing you. DDD

P-nut2004

Thanks you guys, I feel special! :bigsmile:

DDD: Actually Peanut is my difficult children nickname, she was a tiny little preemie (4lbs 4oz at birth & under 4lbs when we brought her home) and I used to swaddle her up tight in receiving blankets because she had no clothes that fit her, her daddy said one day "We didn't have a baby, we had a peanut." and it stuck LoL she's been "Peanut" ever since and at 7 is still tiny (40lbs & in a size 5) so I don't think she'll ever escape her nickname.

H

HaoZi

Thought I said in another thread, but I'm all over the place and can't be sure. If I didn't then hello there!

DDD

Now, I know. Thanks for the explanation. Every couple of years or so there is a thread about where the "names" originated. Usually they are not as exotic as the imagination has made them. lol DDD