Well at least she is not Raging?!?! Right now!?!?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
So, OK she did rage last night, K. But this morning is weird, morning... I was peeling and cutting up a carrot for N's lunch, so I let K do it, to help.
She starts asking if she can have one? I say of course. She says she wants to make it a person, and play with it... so then she can have a friend, and when she is in school she can put it in the freezer and it will wait for her!??! She can think about it when she is lonely in school... SO she puts little toothpicks in it for arms and legs... colors eyes and mouth, and we put it in the freezer. She has not mentioned it in about an hour.... :crazy1:

SO then she said her head was itchy, I jokingly said EEWWW I hope you didn't get lice at school...she matter of factly says,
"Oh that's OK, they just build little towns and cities in your hair, they are like Indians, they even build Tee-Pees..." "When you feel a red bump on your head, that is them 'erecting' a house" !!! I was trying so hard not to crack up...
I said really!?!?! "How do you know this, where did you hear this?"
She said, "I just know these things, I'm smart that way"

N is chiming in, "They are really small Mommy, you can't see them, or the towns"
Like it is a conspiracy, between the "Special Kids"
So then they start looking in each others hair for Tee-Pees and towns!!!

and During this whole time N has put Cheerios in Clemeys fur, it is curly, like a little combed out afro... so they are stuck inside the curls... tons of them!!! And she has those chip clips stuck on the DOG!!! 2 of them!!! Clemey is just walking around... La De Da... Every once in awhile a Cheerio will fall out and she is like SCORE!!!

I was laughing so hard this morning... I still am... I am trying to appreciate my moments of, weirdness!!! I'll take them over violence!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I think this is a sign of a vary active and intelligent mind. Even with the mental illness, they are NOT waiting for someone to entertain them. This is what is so special about them.

Susie

Steely

What cutie pies.
I wish Auntie Steely could have been there to tickle and wrestle them all the way to school.
I so think that is what so many of our difficult children need. More adults that get it.

Big hugs!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ya know, the cheerio thing? I think that's why our dogs don't just plain eat wee difficult child.

He's like a walking treat machine.

Precious. All of it. Next time I have a bump in my head, I'll be searching for nits.