Well, difficult child got evicted again...sigh

tawnya

She told us this weekend that she and her boyfriend had to be out by Monday.

I don't know if it is for non-payment or what.

boyfriend is going back to live with his parents, and difficult child is going to live with Grandma (mother in law) who I'm sure has the beginnings of Alzheimers. This should be really interesting. A young difficult child living with an elderly difficult child. Grandma is really, really mean, too. Grandma shouldn't even be living at home any longer, but this is a last ditch effort from husband to keep her out of a home. I don't think it will work, but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about, LOL.

I have no idea what they did with all of their furniture, etc. I am trying to stay completely detached from the whole situation. I asked husband what happened, where their stuff is, etc. and he doesn't know either. I asked him if they have to pay the rest of the rent until their lease is up. Guess what? Doesn't know. Then I realized I was asking too many questions and risking getting sucked in again. difficult child has a mom and a dad, brothers and sisters, in the same town. I guess I'll just shut up and pretend that ignorance is bliss.

tawnya

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If you haven't seen their furnishings odds are they left it behind, not uncommon in an eviction. Or perhaps the boyfriend is taking it with him. They should have to pay on the lease until a new tenant is found..........I believe........not sure though. I've only been evicted due to an apartment complex being sold out from under us and the new owners evicting everyone so they could remodel the buildings. ugh

The difficult child/grandma combo ought to be interesting. Personally, even while attempting to stay detached I'd have to keep a close eye on that situation, especially given grandma's condition.......could get ugly fast.

Stinks that husband has yet to get onboard with difficult child's issues. Makes it all the harder on you.........and worse on her.

Hugs

tawnya

We are over at GM's house once or twice a day, so it's not like we aren't watching.

BUT, they are already fighting because GM thinks difficult child is stealing everything, including the food difficult child bought.

We'll see about the rest, I guess.