Well he is out.......for today

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you everyone!

I got to see her for the first time (addison) on a video sent to my email (told you I'm not very techno savy) and OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! Even her sneeze is the cutest thing!!!!!!! AND when her mobile went around......???? She was particularly fond of the Zebra which is after all just a donkey with stripes.......(wouldn't you agree) it made her coo. Then she said "Hello" to her fist and was fascinated with it. I told K that Daddy was an early talker - he actually started talking at 7 mos and my 1 year was speaking in full sentences. YUP - hasn't zip it since......lol.

Her family is AMAZED that she is outgrown all her clothes. ?????? Um what? Yeah -----apparently she's too big for 3 month old clothes........she's got these LONG legs, and LONG arms and WIDE shoulders....and BIG feet. (Her family is all petite) .........And her GRANDMOTHER .......dat dah dah dhhhaaaaaaaaa is built like an AMAZON.....and her Father is all legs and feet......and long arms. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? She got your blue eyes. lol. She's not going to look like you guys.....lol. Nope. )pops p sound*......sorry. Brown hair.......BLUE eyes and built like Grammy......

DDD

How thrilling it must have been to actually see her. I have no doubt that she is AWESOME. Hugs DDD

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Awww Star, I'm happy for you. Seeing those little munchkins for the first time is a heart stopper. Being a Grammy is one of the best roles in life, enjoy every single moment of it.................