Well I got my classy trash pail holder

KFld

I got it yesterday and I love it. I actually got a different one then my neighbor had and it cost less, plus I like it better. This one has a drawer in it, which I really needed.
I gained a drawer, counter space and my garbage is hidden. Doesn't take much to make me happy.

I left my digital camera at the old house, so I'll have to find my easy child's and take a picture and post it so you can all feel my excitement!!

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lothlorien</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like the one I have. It has a door that you pull and it tilts out, right? </div></div>

See!!!! I'm not the only one who spent money on my trash :rofl:

Sounds like the same one to me. I love it. Very country looking.

busywend

I want one!!! Whine, whine, whine!!!

I sound like a spoiled brat - but I hate my garbage can sitting out in the open. And I can not tell you how many times I have had to wash the wall behind it (thank you difficult child).

KFld

Do you have a little country store around that sells stuff like it. I got mine at a place called Cape Cod Crafters. Vendors rent space there and sell there handmade stuff. The one my friend/neighbor bought was $149.00, but mine was only $99 and I like mine better. Hers didn't have the draw and it was larger then mine.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm with Busy. I hate my trash sitting out in the room for the whole world to see....and I'm sick of having to wash the wall behind it. (why am I the only one who can manage to get the trash into the can WITHOUT hitting the wall?)

I want one too......... But no way can I afford it any time soon. :frown:

susiestar

Roll With It
I use the wall scrubbing as a way to discipline children. Child who annoys me today get to scrub the wall!! Can't use the litterbox anymore, it is J's personal chore thanks to her getting mouthy with me!!

If the garbage is bugging me I make someone take it out! I can't lift it at all, so someone else HAS to!

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH YEAH ???? Well MY DF is BUILDING ME ONE - and it will be done in about 8 years. HA!

- Congratulations on the classy trashy coverydo. With Bonus drawer.

Hugs
Star

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Loan_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH YEAH ???? Well MY DF is BUILDING ME ONE - and it will be done in about 8 years. HA!

Star </div></div>

:rofl:

I think that may be the only thing I miss about s2bx. He is very handy and when we redid our kitchen and he actually made one of the cabinets pull out with the garbage pail built into it.

It was worth the $99 to buy my own!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think if you read BBK's post about the slapping her mom - through the hostility I sense a tad of trash can envy - and violence.

hahah.