Well, no news is......no news I guess.

buddy

I sent a couple of emails asking for clarification about the supposed bus coming Monday and finally today heard from the dir. of Special Education. She said the coordinator might not be able to get to her email (cya) and so just letting me know that they haven't heard definitively from the sp ed district and when they do they will let me know but maybe he can start some week after break. Well folks, there are two months left to the school year..... a month since the school incident. Dont rush or anything.

Malika

Frustrating. It's difficult to be on tenterhooks like this. Do you feel there may be a possibility they will leave it hanging until September?

Ktllc

Whatever the hold up is, minimum courtesy would be to keep you informed! But I suppose that is too much to ask... what do you care: you're only the mother (irony of course).
The only thing you can do is keep calling and e-mailing. Your advocate should do the same. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon. Every business day.
Could you ask and obtain extended school year?

T

TeDo

Good question Insane. I was thinking the same thing. What does C say about all this?