Well paint me red - feel so stupid!

Mattsmom277

A long while back, signatures in profiles stopped appearing for me as did avatars etc. I thought they were eliminated. So I decided for gosh knows what reason to browse through settings on the forum (who knew they existed even? Not I !) and realized that they were not set to display. My clock for the forum was wrong time zone which has been annoying me to no end. The other day I was able to learn that profiles exist and friends lists and I never ever ever heard or knew a thing about other "groups" set up by members either!!!! And who knew the forum had skins? Again, not me !!!

I'm feeling very foolish that I've been annoyed at the lack of signatures and whatnot and they were there the entire time! Wonder what else I'm unaware of that exists as a tool for this site?

klmno

The signature and avatar are helpful so I'm glad you noticed that you can activate them. As far as the other stuff, it is nice but I'm not sure that most are actively using them anymore so you probably haven't missed musch. It is a nice option for the board to have though.

Don't be embaressed in either case, there have been some software changes and major board changes off and on over the past year so there are a lot of us trying to catch up! You here and posting and that's the most important thing!