Well...that's it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
They called and told the agency today - he had a friend in his room and they can't take any more.

I got a courtesy call from the casemanagers boss that the fosters NOW want him out by the 30th of this month. ??? Wow - Okay. But did they tell the caseworkers about the daughters boyfriend locking him out and not letting him in? Did they tell them about the daughter choking him and throwing him to the ground, and the son punching and kicking his car, busting the window? Did they tell them about not taking him to get his probation papers, and not giving him the message to get to probation which put him in violation? How about not taking him for job applications, how about making him pay for gas to come see his family, how about locking him out of the house and making him sleep in a chaise lounge until midnight when they got back from church, how about the shoes being filled with sand, or throwing all his personal possessions out when he went to jail or telling me since he owed them $10 on his truck - they were keeping it & could because foster had the title? What about the little niece that makes false police reports, snoops in his room and threatens to tattle she's been touched if Dude doesn't do things HER way? And how about All THAT? HE asked why Dude didn't tell someone? I said WHO would believe him? No one. I only 1/2 believed any of it until I saw and heard it with my own eyes.

And then.....I decided I really couldn't care less.....and told them about making Dude GET a prescription - telling him what to ask for at this elderly doctor two towns over and about 65 miles out of the way, them buying the prescription of SSRI's which gave Dude probation money $40, and then ALTERING the dosage, filling it with Medicaid card, and potentially getting Dude into FEDERAL trouble with the doctor and pharmacy. I said the doctor will NEVER write Dude a prescription for SSRI's or anything over an antibiotic again - ever. HOW ABOUT THAT? Then I said if this man is the measure of a mentor? It must be a very short ruler & I am not surprised he wants a boy under 12 because the kid would have no parents and NO clue what is going on. And as far as the entire family living in the house? Yeah - that's not what we were told when Dude was going to stay there. Does the agency know how many people really live there? Caseworker said - Well just the fosters and Lee.....I said - wow is that what they tell everyone? Lemme see. Fosters, their 30 yr. old daughter, her 40 year old boyfriend, his 16 year old son, their 17 year old niece who runs the house, they have a day care that is supposed to have around 10 kids - in the summer they've had as many as 60 kids - and also kept a known sex offender and former foster kid there as a babysitter and paid him....you know to help him get back on his feet. There was dead silence. He said Do you know who that was? I said yes. So does Dude. When Dude asked WHY anyone would allow a KNOWN sex offender around small children the fosters said they didnt feel he was a threat - and he was constantly being watched. Oh nice.

So.....whatever. And then the caseworker said - DId you know that Dude had a shot gun in the fosters house? I said "Yes I did, but the shot gun was only there for a brief moment and then it left with Dude and his friend because Dude called to ask his Dad if he could bring it to our home and have his Dad lock it up. It stayed at our house until the boy that bought brought cash." then I said - And what is ODDER to me still.....is when the NEW casemanager for the fosters called me from their office that day - The man foster....was in the background and said (now this is a month and a 1/2 AFTER the gun was sold) "He has a shotgun ask her about that." I said "I had the shotgun from the day he had it until it was sold." the foster agency said "You did?" I said "Technically his Dad had it, and it was locked up, unloaded." So I asked the caseworker - "See? This is two months after the fact....now this man has a day care, and a convicted felon in the house.....he knows BOTH of these facts.....and he's JUST NOW reporting a shot gun? WTH? Seriously? Wouldn't you IMMEDIATELY take care of THAT? With small children going in and out of your foster kids room because he can't have a lock on the door? - Caseworker was silent as the grave. Or would you wait almost 2 months and then throw it in for consideration as shock and awe????? Then I said "He's an idiot." If I EVER suspected a child in my home of any age having a pistol, cap gun, BB gun, PAINTBALL gun....I'm turning the room upside down for it....but a FREAKIN 12 GUAGE?? "Oh gosh let's all wait 2 months."

The caseworker was just gobsmacked. He asked me why I didn't report any of this - and I said - YOU ALL Have been telling ME for the last 2 years to BUTT OUT....let him handle his business - and so I did. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS....and this is how people walk all over someone mentally ill. THIS is why I try to help and let people know it's NOT going to happen....this is why my fingers ALMOST dialed P&A today - and reported all of this - but did not and left it up to DUDE.

And now? They are looking for a place for Dude. I just said "that's between you and Dude, but as you can see the boy has an awful time sticking up for himself.....he just takes it and takes it and takes it...then explodes and everyone jumps back and says GOSH you're crazy...."

I wonder why. They may poke the cub - but don't poke the bear.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
At least they're looking for another place for Dude to stay and he will not be in that house much longer.

Hopefully caseworker will do more than hear and believe you.

It just amazes me the things people get away with.

mstang67chic

Going Green
What ever happened with the apartment thing? Or am I remembering something about unsavory people also being there?

Hopefully they can find someone quick so Dude can get the blast away from these pillars of society.

Cloes still says that she and Pootie need to make a friendly visit to the fosters. :winks:

Star*

call 911........call 911
The apartment thing has kids there that are a little more street wise than I would like Dude to be around...and the fsoter dad really kinda messed that up by telling everyone he wanted Dude to stay with them. I expressly remember asking him if he was SURE he could handle this = because it was until SPRING...he said smiling at Dude - Yeah...He could handle the money. Is what he should have said.

Well now all of a sudden since I saw their daughters boyfriend not allow Dude in I guess they think the fits gonna hit the shan and they are ready to abandon ship. Fine - whatever - guilty conscience more than likely.

I'm not sure if the apartments are a possibility - but if Dude goes there? Then school is out. School is part of the must have to finish probation. He's doing well where he's at 2 days a week is about all he can handle. If he moves - he'll fail. So I have no idea what is going to happen. And then there is just finally making friends. For the first time in his life. We're really heartbroken for this kid. Things are finally starting to come together for him - and WHAM...Now the adults are acting like children. Go figure.

I called Dude tonight to tell him that we feel they (fosters) are doing everything they can to set him up and possibly get him arrested or in jail. If he's in jail then he can't retalliate. I told him they want to get him out and they want him out ASAP. The most awful thing is he was hurt. Not angry but hurt. He said - but by the end of the year right? I said no, by the end of the month or sooner. He said "Fine - I'll be out by the weekend if i have to live in a ditch - it's better than there." I asked him if he was spending the night..he said no. I said maybe you should try to recall all the nights you have not spent there just this month and let your caseworker know so your foster parents don't get paid for days they aren't supposed to - and make sure they're staying on track with doing things the legal way since they seem to be so concerned all of a sudden on doing things the right way. He said he would.

He said he does not want to come here and live. I told the caseworker he can't come here to live. That makes it OBVIOUS someone has to get something nailed out soon to help him...there are no shelters here - they've all closed. He has no friends to go live with and the only other option is to go live with his biodads relatives - nice...that should be interesting. He just makes friends and now this. He's just sick over all of this. I wish I knew what to tell him. I have no good answers.

:(

susiestar

Roll With It
Dang. I just HATE the foster idiots. They want Dude out and in LOTS of trouble because they know they are so far into the wrong that there is no way in heck they will EVER pass those pearly gates.

They were NOT in church - they were out partying. I swear this sounds like a bunch of meth addicted trash who are just a blight on the earth. A total waste of carbon and oxygen.

It is getting cold here. Not sure if it is where you live, but I really wish there was some way that Dude could get some REAL help. Maybe a REAL family of DECENT people to be fosters/mentors. He is such a great kid. Mentally ill, yes, but really working to turn things around. With all the things he has gone through, he is doing phenomenally well, in my opinion.

Tell him I am proud of him. No matter what. He has not stooped to the foster's level, he has done all he could handle to turn things around - even when they stepped all over him time and again.

Sometimes things just hoover.

DammitJanet

No Star...there is another option besides biodads relatives. You have Cory. God knows he cannot be as bad as these fosters or his biodads relatives. We just have to get Dude some sort of income...not much...just something. If he got his SSI, that would be perfect! He just needs to be able to pitch in on the rent and his portion of food. Cory will help him out and has a room. Im sure we can get that probation transferred up here.