Well tomorrow is the day -

Star*

call 911........call 911
I guess everyone has had their go-rounds to decide if I will still have a job tomorrow.

My thoughts are that it boils down to I'm an adult and it really is NO ONES responsibility to remember rules but mine. I was told the rules, like everyone else.....and I failed to remember them. End of conversation.

The fact that this woman had it out for me, and allowed me to break the rules regardless of the fact that I didn't think I was doing anything wrong? Not the point. So I fear I will be saying goodbye tomorrow. I've almost as much as said my goodbyes - BUT I do know that the security people have had a talk with the woman that started this all. Yesterday she rearranged the warehouse I cleaned and organized and told me it had to be done that way so customers who were mad at us couldn't reach our little table and put stuff in our drinks. She even said poison. OMG are you serious? So whomever here said to watch my food and drinks - I'm thinking - um yeah - now I believe you. At that point? I'd had it - and told my boss. Her jaw dropped. I told her that even IF they allowed me to keep my job - if I had to work with this woman she was really going to ramp it up after this and go out of her way to pin something on me - Like working under a microscope or in miserable divided conditions. Not fun.

I just can't see there being a winner here. I did tell them I felt that IF they let me go - they should let her go as well - or at the least - Transfer her out, and send her for counseling. I told my boss if it was a matter of going to counseling WITH her? I'd go. I don't harbor ill will towards her - but she should NOT be allowed to continue to bully people and cost them their jobs and still have hers. I did a wrong thing, but I did it innocently - she did a wrong thing and thinks my being fired is her reward. That's just not cool. But we'll see tomorrow morning.

Either way - I just keep asking everyone I know to keep her in their prayers because I may loose my job, but I'll go where I'm needed in the journey - Know what I mean?? This woman is so miserable - she'll never go anywhere....just right where she is - always hateful, spiteful, and small minded. That's no life for anyone - she should be pitied. I really do feel sorry for her. It's a shame too - she has potential to be so much more. Just ate up with hate.

Anyway - where ever the wind blows me - that's where I'll be.......and the upside will be - if I don't work there anymore? I'll have a new job, can shop there again - and could be friends with the manager who really is a nice awesome person.

S

Signorina

Star - good luck. I hope this works out exactly the way it is meant to work out.

I am awed by your grace.

:bow:

Star*

call 911........call 911
TM - OMG my Mom used to sing that to us ALL.THE.TIME - I sing it too......LOVE it! LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! HaoZi----we all have that sight - we have difficult children. How can we not? We KNOW what TRUE blessings there are in life.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

I'll be with you in spirit, Starbie... Whatever happens, I know you have the grace to come out knowing you did your best!!!

TerryJ2

Best of luck!
I like the idea of telling them to train and/or transfer the supervisor if they let you go. The situation was created and will occur again if she stays there.
I'm going to click on that film clip ...

DDD

I'm on your support team, Starbie. Glad that you have been able to sift through the problems and come to terms with it all. Fingers crossed that the best choice will be made for all. Hugs DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((hugs)) Starbie

I hope if these people are dumb enough to let themselves loose an excellent employee, they at least can rub two brain cells together long enough to get rid of one that has cost them that excellent employee. Yes, you did wrong. But she stood by and allowed you to do it without uttering a word. in my opinion makes her doubly guilty and she should be fired regardless. A new employee is not going to remember every single rule, which is why you go through training. She knew better.

But you're right. If you're let go, then your job there is done. Perhaps you were there due to this woman, now that job is done, whatever it was meant to be. Know what I mean?? You'll just move on to the next spot you're meant to be in. Hang in there. At least today will be the end of it one way or another.