Well, you either laugh or scream. I opted to laugh!

DDD

:holymoly:II don't see difficult child#2 very often at all. He's the adhd, Aspie etc. kid that lived with me for ten years +/- and has now been with GFGmom for five or six years. I love the quirky kid BUT I detached and have been focusing on my health, husband and the darn dog, lol.

Well, he called me the other day and said "Mama why don't you ever invite me for dinner?" My response, "son, I'm sorry, but your GD and I work, eat dinner and alot of time we are in bed by 6:30"...there was a slight pause and then he says "why don't you pick me up at 4:30 Saturday?"

SO..at 4:30 today I picked the kid up and we headed to the grocery store to find "organic" dinner that he would enjoy. As usual we had a lovely time together and THEN As we drive out of the parking lot to head home he says "Mama, I have company coming at 6:00 tonight. Hope that's not a problem." It was 5:40! Hmmmm! I showed him the time and he said "Can you pick me up tomorrow at 4:30?" I took him home, of course. DDD LOL!

DammitJanet

What a sweet kid. Yeah he got his times all mixed up but still he wanted to see you and thats wonderful. I hope my grandchildren miss me when they are grown.

DDD

Last night we shared dinner. I taught him to fix fresh spinach and mushrooms with organic chicken broth and a touch of EVOO. He was so proud. We both love the little brat, LOL. He very seriously told us "I think I should have stayed home with you but my Mom wanted me to move. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Yes, he is a really nice kid who does not completely "connect the dots", LOL. DDD