Well????

wakeupcall

Well....I picked all four who were eliminated last night. It was no rocket science to do so, either. Although I adore those young little boys.......WHY were they crying on national tv? ARG! They ought to be really, really embarrassed. I find that the ones who get eliminated and sing their exit song, usually sing better then than they EVER have in the competition.

Any thoughts?

tammyjh

While I know who was eliminated, I must confess that I didn't watch the show. I watched Survivor instead. And no, we don't tivo here~~~we're VERY behind the times on that. I'm not surprised or disappointed by who left though.

DammitJanet

Hey Idol Fans!

The only one that I was a bit miffed about was that Alena went before the funky-haired rocker chick. I liked that girl ok in the auditions but now she just annoys me...lol. But none of those who left were going to get very far so it was a moot point.

I think the boys are stronger than the girls this year. There are a few girls I liked on Wed, mainly the girl who sang the Carly Simon song, but overall the boys did much better. I really like that little David A. guy and think it may come down to him and Micheal Johns in the end. I cant wait till we can vote in the final 12 and get to pick out of the whole crew.

susiestar

Roll With It
We watched, I haven't seen much Idol before. It was fun. Being from OK, we have had a few musicians come through here. It was nice to see Alana, but she will still have radio stations and clubs wanting her for a LONG time in Tulsa.

I also thing that strange haired rocker chick should have gone, she was not very impressive.

Why were the boys crying?? I could see crying if you were sent away, but not otherwise. Not very professional.

Susie