Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by wakeupcall, Feb 29, 2008.

1. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

Can we talk about American Idol yet?????? 'Don't want to step on any toes......
  2. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Yes......go right ahead!
  3. wakeupcall

wakeupcall Well-Known Member

Well....I picked all four who were eliminated last night. It was no rocket science to do so, either. Although I adore those young little boys.......WHY were they crying on national tv? ARG! They ought to be really, really embarrassed. I find that the ones who get eliminated and sing their exit song, usually sing better then than they EVER have in the competition.

Any thoughts?
  4. tammyjh

tammyjh New Member

While I know who was eliminated, I must confess that I didn't watch the show. I watched Survivor instead. And no, we don't tivo here~~~we're VERY behind the times on that. I'm not surprised or disappointed by who left though.
  5. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hey Idol Fans!

The only one that I was a bit miffed about was that Alena went before the funky-haired rocker chick. I liked that girl ok in the auditions but now she just annoys me...lol. But none of those who left were going to get very far so it was a moot point.

I think the boys are stronger than the girls this year. There are a few girls I liked on Wed, mainly the girl who sang the Carly Simon song, but overall the boys did much better. I really like that little David A. guy and think it may come down to him and Micheal Johns in the end. I cant wait till we can vote in the final 12 and get to pick out of the whole crew.
  6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

We watched, I haven't seen much Idol before. It was fun. Being from OK, we have had a few musicians come through here. It was nice to see Alana, but she will still have radio stations and clubs wanting her for a LONG time in Tulsa.

I also thing that strange haired rocker chick should have gone, she was not very impressive.

Why were the boys crying?? I could see crying if you were sent away, but not otherwise. Not very professional.