Went to the ER...

KTMom91

...at 3:30 Sunday morning. The place was packed. I got to triage about 6 am. Got into a room about 11 am. After all the tests, including blood, urine, a CAT scan, an ultrasound, and lots of poking at me, the doctor decided I had gallstones and would need my gallbladder removed. I got home about 9 last night.

I'm supposed to follow up with my doctor for a referral to a surgeon. They offered to let me talk to the surgeon on call, but I was so ready to go home, and I was afraid if I agreed to talk, they'd slice me open right then. Plus, we've only had insurance a few months, and I don't want to do something that we'll end up paying for because I didn't follow the correct procedure.

Thank you for the good advice, and thinking of me yesterday!

Hi, Call your insurance company right now! They will tell you the right avenue to follow! I'm sorry you're so sick, I hope you can get this taken care of quickly.-Alyssa

F

flutterbee

Oh my goodness. From kidney infection to gallbladder. Your head must be spinning.

I'm with Alyssa. Call the insurance company right now. Remember when MB had to have her gallbladder removed on an emergency basis? She was really sick and it took a while to recover. Don't let it get that bad.

(((hugs)))

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thirding the Alyssa advice - call your insurance NOW -

Sorry you are in such pain......

Sending you a smiley and a hug

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Call your insurance and get the surgery scheduled. It's not even a big deal anymore. But I'm so glad you went to the ER and found out what the probelm was.

(((hugs)))