We're all alone, there's no one her (sung in Donkey's voice from Shrek)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yayayayayayay!!!!! easy child has hit the road till next Wednesday! H and I are ALONE. not that she bothers us, but it will be nice to be alone in our home for a few days. Hopefully, the bad news about H's dad will not prevent H from enjoying the long weekend. Yay!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH I SING THAT SONG..............ALL.THE.TIME. It's one of my favorite lines from my favorite movies. ........There's no one here to deeeerideeeee me.....I always picture that meaning alternate universie someone riding my *****.

YOU ENJOY IT WOMAN - and keep singing the happy donkey song.........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, I was alone, as it turned out, all day yesterday, which truly was relaxing and pure joy. Later difficult child and E came over to help me set up the pool furniture and ended up staying for dinner, H was cranky when he came home, so blech. Later a pair of brothers had a bloody brawl on the corner opposite us. H and E went out to break it up and while calling the cops, the one brother took off into the woods, but not before kicking his brother in the teeth first. I ran out with my first aid kit and was just about to begin treating the brother on the ground, but then he up and bolted. He was found and arrested and as of 11pm last night they still hadn't found his brother-we got call. I locked up all the cars and everything last night just in case he came back. difficult child and easy child know them from school-the older brother is said to be BiPolar (BP). H thinks they were partying and inebriated. I was just ****** the kid took off after I had broken into supplies and then never got to use them. Their parents are local realtors and very well known, but I don't know them personally. This morning H is off to do an estimate, I'm taking lunch to my mom later and this afternoon we are free, so I'm hoping we do something fun.