We're all diamonds!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by keista, Feb 17, 2012.

1. keista

keista New Member

Saw this on Facebook today and it made me think of all of you. Just had to share.
  2. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Except that... some of us, while under extreme stress, do NOT handle in very well.
    In which case, I wonder what "we" become???
  3. buddy

buddy New Member

IC---A present put on the bottom of a stocking, given to naughty kids on Christmas?
  4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I'm thinking someone didn't compress me enough - I feel like a lump of coal........(snort) MORE PRESSURE MORE PRESSURE! lol.

THanks girl!
  5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Some diamonds are more colorful than others. The Hope Diamond is blue after all! ;)
  6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Thinking you didn't handle the pressure very well is because you can't see how beautiful you really are!!! Mirrors are great, but they're not flawless. Neither are diamonds!
  7. klmno

klmno Active Member

I know! I know! I've got this one! 50yo, wrinkled, gray headed warrior moms!!
  8. keista

keista New Member

Sorry ladies, not going to indulge the pity party since I just visited with my two single, childless sisters and they are both gray headed (under they dye) and wrinkled - not even 50 yet!
  9. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

That's what I feel like... and not a high-grade lump, at that. Can't even light a fire under anything these days.

Over 50? yup. but no grey hair... and I have bad enough eyesight that I can't tell you if I have wrinkles or not...

Only useful to make others feel bad. Yup. Probably defines me these days.
  10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Did you know you can have your ashes made into diamond like jewelry after you die? I already have my mother and grandmother's ashes sitting in my living room. I plan to leave directions for my family to take my ashes when I die and mix us all up and make jewelry for all three of the granddaughters!