We're grandparents!

Marguerite

I just updated over in General on the morning thread for Monday. I'm down in Canberra with difficult child 3, husband stayed home to look after his mother. I'm heading for bed now, a bit later than I had planned. Tomorrow we drive back home, I have a choir concert tomorrow night and some more stuff to collect. Then next day we head back here. husband & mother in law will hopefully visit over the weekend.

Weather is still cold at night, but we got sun today at last. It's hotter here inland, but still unseasonally cool here for December. Canberra is usually hot and dry here in summer, the pace empties out. But right now it's weird. Storms constantly, which is why I was unable to update before this. SIL1 had the internet unplugged to protect his hardware from the thunderstorms.

I'll try and report in again in a couple of days.

Marg

Marguerite

I know people here and on FB are asking for photos, but easy child & SIL1 have vetoed any details online and especially, no photos. But we have been able to email pics. And a small film clip... however, I'm still on the run. Got back yesterday afternoon from Canberra, had time for a hot bath (which then meant difficult child 3 actually washed after me, washed his hair and shaved - his sister was calling him "Ashton Kucher" which is a change from "Harry Potter") then headed down to the choir concert. And now I'm heading back to Canberra this morning, giving a friend from church a lift. So we have a schedule of sorts, at least with departure.

Got to go - difficult child 3 is being difficult. Won't roll up his pyjamas, wants me to do it.

Marg

InsaneCdn

easy child & SIL1 are wise, in my opinion - to not allow pics and details on-line. Its just TOO wide-open.

Hopefully, your time back with easy child et al will also be a partial break for YOU!