• Denver

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Portland/Seattle

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

DammitJanet

Well Tony says if you guys decide on Vegas we will go there instead of Chicago...lol. Longer drive but we have never been to Vegas and he would love to do that. He isnt much for big cities and only got me to Cleveland because it was right after I was sick so he felt it was really, really important for everyone.

witzend

Jeez, guys, make up your minds! I voted Denver because I thought that was what you all wanted! But if Janet's going to Vegas, then it's Vegas. Of course, I live in Portland, so that would be my first choice but I thought no one wanted to come here!

DammitJanet

Honestly this is happening very fast for me and I am having a hard time keeping up with all the posts. It took as a whole lot longer to plan the last one i think. Im not absolutely sure we can go but will do my best.

M

ML

I agree, if Janet will come to Vegas, then Vegas it is for me too. Plus that condo that looks reasonable and so much fun.

M

ML

It's hard to tell because the poll won't let us change our votes but a couple of us have agreed that if Janet will do Vegas, Vegas it is. I will leave this poll up another day or so and then put up another one to pick the weekend.

busywend

It says i voted, but I can not tell which one- I think Vegas.

I can't make the east coast gathering, so dates will determine this one for me, too.

M

ML

I want to declare a decisive winner but I made this difficult by making two mistakes: didn't allow for voting for more than once choice and now allowing the names of who voted to show. I'm really sorry my West Coast friends. I'm ususally better than this at organizing things.

Because Vegas was thrown out as a strong possiblity and folks stating they'd be willing to change their vote, I *think* Vegas is our winner. Just not by much. I would like to leave this up one or two more days in hopes of getting more input. Then around mid week I will post some dates and lodging possibilities. Thank you for your paitence with me.