What do you call it???

buddy

MOST people would call the beautiful fluffy white stuff falling outside and making the driveway slippery...snow.

Buddy (our elderly poodle) would call it a dusting of tacks. Poor thing just freezes after about fifteen steps trying to get to the grass to do his buisness.

JJ ????? HE would call it CRACK. NEVER have I seen such a display. Flipping, sliding, eating, licking, attacking, happy high dog.

:snowing:

When it was time to come in I had to carry Buddy and JJ FLEW through the house, tore up two flights of stairs jumped on my bed (knocking the mattress off the box spring) jumped down, ran thru the living room around the coffee table smashed onto the couch, sat for a minute. I thought it was over. NOPE...... Second wave......

NOW, to repair the house and hope that JJ will recover. He is standing at my window seat in my bedroom just staring intently at the big flakes blowing all over. Praying his high doesn't make him jump through the window.

:pet:

Lothlorien

We used to have a malamute/husky mix that would go ape over snow like that. Only he wouldn't tear up the house. Enjoy his attitude! I am not a fan of the big fluffy white stuff!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Molly has always loved the snow, although she's never come in acting like a mad / high dog. That was reserved for after bath time. lol Maggie's first and only experience with it? First confusion........then? She went nuts trying to catch snowflakes. lol Again though, thankfully it didn't carry over into the house.

Bruce calls it acid and won't go near it, although he's been making jaunts outside in recent months. Rowdy? Ignores it nearly completely, to him it's a PITA and makes him cold.

We got a downpour today, and I do mean downpour, the temps have dropped again as well. But no snow again.