What do you do to get your mind off problems?

TPaul

Idecor8
When Rob was living at home and I was still married I did a lot of decorative painting and sold it. I also did some custom work. That gave me a creative outlet, instant gratification, and it was FUN.

Now that I'm on my own if I feel stress I pour myself a glass of red wine, watch reality shows, putter around the house, cook meals that I can freeze in single servings, play with the dogs, etc.

Suz

Suz,
Teach me, teach me, long distance!!! I have always wanted to be able to paint. Would love to be able to paint great scenes on furniture and such. I get some really great ideas for them but alas, I have not that talent to give, :angry-very::angry-very:

judi

Well, lets see: I've been coming here a long time; since 2001. During that time, I've gone back to school for a bachelors, masters, a post-masters certificate and I'm currently in school for a second post-masters certificate. I work two jobs, go to school full time and take care of one grandson (difficult child's son) every weekend I'm not working or on call.

Its been a productive few years - not sure I would have returned to school with-o the impetus of all the issues with our son. However, wish I didn't have the need to stay so crazy busy.

N

Nomad

Judi...
Totally awesome!
An inspiration!
I am very near completion of an advanced degree and working at night...super busy and it does keep my mind off of "stuff."
Wish I could pm you, but am unable...
could you pm me???
Take care...be well.