What do you do when nobody will help you...nobody?

BusynMember

UPDATE: My friend was too worn out to sit in court all day so she didn't go. I got on the phone and called my Social Worker, whom I love and who is sort of like a friend, to ask her how to get county services for this little guy. She told me to have her make an appointment with her place. Since it is county-related they work VERY closely with social services, and he can get in to see somebody, although sadly not her. But she insists the two other workers are equally as caring and pro-active. So I called her and she made an appointment.
Next I called NAMI for the name of a good child psychiatric because the one she goes to (the same horrid one my son went to) just isn't cutting the muster. I got a few names. I gave them to her. Hopefully, this is a start. She is actually supposed to get services at her home, but only once a week. We are a "poor" county and we don't have much money here.
As for the child's diagnosis., he may very well have bipolar (his birthmother did), but there is much more going on than just that. He also seems autistic. He lines up cars, has very strange quirks, and speech issues. So he could have both and even more than both. He is quite psychotic when he starts going off on a tangent and idiotic psychiatrist that he sees right now actually has told her, "There is nothing wrong with him." He is willing to prescribe stimulants, but he has tried them all and each one makes him worse. He also tried Risperdal, but the poor kid got TD and now the doctor won't try him on any anti-psychotics, saying he doesn't really need them anyway.
I am praying she is on the right track. Her adopted daughter, his biological sister, is also very disturbed. She thinks nothing of saying bonechilling things in a perfectly calm voice such as, "I hope you die soon." She does not rage, but she will not listen. She also has autistic traits as well as other traits: I have never seen her look anyone in the eyes. She used to never speak. She also looks very sad. She has no interest in school and is in Day Treatment and couldn't care less if she learns anything. I am sure she'll be needing the same level of services as her brother one day, if not earlier. This couple has two other kids, both adopted from members of their family, and they need attention too.
I will keep you all updated and thanks for your caring and your help. I love this family as if they are related to me--they are just wonderful people.