What do you think of this?

lizanne2

Hey guys,

I know this is minor but I need all the clues I can get. My difficult child 2 isn't talking a whole bunch with me.

She is 4 days from a brief inpatient stay for suicidal ideations. From what i can see, higher dose of medications, intense therapy during inpatient treatment and some stepped up counselling at home is lookignpliek a good plan.

She is now however sleeping with her bedroom door open. She always used to keep the shut tight.

This is a health response right. She is also checking on medication a little bit.....All normal right?

I worry I will miss something. (FYI..she really has the maturity of a much younger teen.)

Thanks for listening.

JJJ

She probably had to keep the door open at the psychiatric hospital and just carried that home.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sleeping with the door open can be a carry over from psychiatric hospital.......Nichole didn't do that because she has a fear of sleeping with her door open. lol

How do you mean medication checking?? Checking to see if she's taken it or what?

Nichole was much more into knowing about her medications after psychiatric hospital stay, more about her dxes as well, she wanted to get stable and psychiatrists and tdocs advised her that learning and sticking her her treatment plan was a must. Maybe that's it??

I was so nervous when Nichole first came home. I watched her like a hawk for weeks.

((hugs))