What Games Do You Play on the Internet...or do you??

DDD

I'm hearing alot about a game called Farmville? At least that's what I think it's called. Seems to be popular with middleagers of both sexes.

husband and I play Backgammon almost every day to chill at work and at home. We also both play Spider Solitare. My third and last game is Star Marbles...used to be Poppit. husband plays poker and spades.

What do you all play? DDD

keista

I used to play versions of Othello, backgammon, scrabble, battleship and others that I forget on a site called ItsYourTurn.com It was turn based so didnt' have to be completed at one sitting, and allowed for conversation with your opponent. then they kept shrinking what and how much you could do with the free membership (paid really wasn't that expensive and I had it for a few years but started loosing interest) AND that was husband's only mode of communication, so I dropped off that site. I still recommend it to those who might be interested because the site and games themselves are very nice.

On Facebook I play Bejeweled Blitz and Zuma Blitz. Occasionally try other games, but don't have much time for them.

DDD I played Poppit for a while too. Then that computer crashed, and I never relaoded it.

by the way, Farmville is SOOOOOOO last year! LOL I really don't know. Whenever a friend posts any of those kind of games on FB, I hide the app from feed.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Farmville didn't take long to get boring, didn't help that after a while the game slowed down so much it was ridiculous to play. I did evony for a year, but a game that basically requires you to be online 24/7 also lost it's appeal. Now? Basically nothing.

DDD

Keista...lol...that's probably why I don't play Farmville. I'm a leading edge kinda woman.

We used to play backgammon on a site where conversations were freely exchanged. It was fun conversing with people from around the Country and the world (except for the occasional looney toon). Now we play where you have to choose a response. Geez, I hate that. "Good Game" "It was luck" It usually triggers the latent difficult child in me and I think "are you people nuts?" Sometimes the opponent repeatedly hits "your turn" or "let's talk" and in my mind I'm think I KNOW it's my turn or I Don't Want To Talk". Silly emotional responses to total strangers.

Many years ago some of the CD family would sign in and play each other. It's been a long time and I can't remember who...but it was fun. DDD

H

HaoZi

I pretty much stick to various Pogo games now. I also played Evony for about a year and... yeah, that's a life-stealer.

InsaneCdn

You have time on your hands to play games?

The only games I have time to play are in person - and only because we need them to teach certain skills to difficult child.

If I'm playing anything for "me"? its an instrument. and you can't really do that on the internet.