What more?

Wiped Out

Staff member
So we have been having all the problems with difficult child at school. husband's cell phone was stolen at school this week (he thinks he knows which student stole it) and now today...

Apparently I may be the victim of identity theft. The way we spend our school budget money is they give us a credit card. I last had the card on February 3rd. Today the office was trying to track down $102.00 in charges and they have my name on them!! The charges were all made on line between March 24th and March 28th.

This is so frustrating and a bit scary too. It's kind of weird that one of the items has even been delivered to our school-some dog vitamins.

I'm afraid to ask what more can go wrong?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is so frustrating and a bit scary too. It's kind of weird that one of the items has even been delivered to our school-some dog vitamins.

I'd be wondering if someone at the school, student or staff, isn't the one using your card.

Is there like some Blue Moon or something out that so many of us seem to be having bad stuff land on us all at once??

I'm sorry Sharon. You certainly don't need this going on right now. I hope both incidents are able to be solved and cleared up quickly.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
So sorry, identity theft is scary. I hope this can be cleared up quickly and the traumatic feelings healed. I also hope that whoever has the cell phone turns it in with-o running up the bill.

hugs,

Susie